Daily Menu for the Immune System
onions - eat raw and chew thoroughly, or dice to release enzymes then cook.
mushrooms - starve fat and tumor cells, attack and remove abnormal
1/2 c beans
- great for protein, fiber and feeling full.
1 large serving of steamed vegetables - good for late night.
Broccoli, zucchini, artichoke, Brussels sprouts, squash
3 fresh fruits daily – berries, watery, dense, stone
· Berries - frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
· Watery fruits - grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe - good for kidneys & weight loss
· Dense fruits - bananas, apples - good for weight gain, full of fiber
· Stone fruits - apricots, plums, peaches, cherries - great for snacks
1 large salad – make this the main dish for one meal.
1 oz raw, unsalted nuts - maximum one handful.
1 T of seeds - great on oatmeal, pancakes and salads.
Eat at a minimum these real foods daily
carrots, apples, celery, bell peppers
|heal, z. 1506, about food, recipes, immune system, micronutrients, GBOMBS, greens, beans, onions, mushrooms, berries, seeds|